I’m new to worm composting bins in the kitchen waste. Worms make old newspapers and cardboard (the nesting material) and food and put everything in a beautiful black loam, that my world will benefit.

I learned how to compost, if we lived in Boulder. What is a healthy compost that I had. assistant Randy, Becky, and I decided to vermicomposting bin. The worms are all plant material, almost all of them.

My worms live in the garage because it is sheltered from the weather and nature. The method of feeding my worms to the leftovers to throw into a blender and pour the broth into worms.

It is a slow process.

Today worm was feeding day.

In addition to increasing my sister, overcoats Knuckle environment, almost sick heart when I say pick up worms. It also is likely to happen in the air, food and worms in the most amazing magic compost mix. Now I let the compost dry first shelf. I never noticed that I have too many worms.